Supporting members of our community to help themselves by making healthier lifestyle choices is at the heart of Wellbeing & Prevention in North East Lincolnshire.
There are many activities ongoing to reduce health inequalities and help our residents to get the most out of their lives and the CCG aims to provide an intelligence-led, coordinated approach to these.
Progress so far includes:
- Diabetes Physical Activity Delivery Pathway
- Draft Tobacco Control Strategy
- Health Trainers Data Collection and Reporting System
- Training Events
- External funding to support Health Checks
- Cost of Alcohol Related Hospital Admissions for each GP Practice
- Targeted CHD work with LA manual workforce
The main contact for wellbeing and prevention is Pauline Bamgbala (pictured right). To get in touch with Pauline please click on her photograph and an email will open up or you can call her on 0300 3000 798.